in my wardrobe and makeup artillery i have staples that are my tried and trues. however, i like to change things up with the seasons and the trends, which is why i created "trending". here i'm sharing my products of the moment, the month, and the minute.
- tints - any tint will do, i just like the nice, rosy, natural glow it gives. tints are perfect for "light" spring makeup.
- pink lipstick - Revlon Lip Butters glide on smooth and have a soft finish. my prettiest pink is never out of arms reach.
- body spray - perfumes can feel a bit heavy in the spring so i like to keep it fresh with my "Vickie Hush-Hush" body spray.
- pink polish - you KNOW i'm loving the China Glaze Electropop collection and Make Some Noise is a new fan favorite.
- gold earrings - nothing looks better with a freshly (faux) tanned face than gold earrings. these lovelies from Stella & Dot were a recent
splurgepurchase of mine. my girlfriend has just signed up as a Stylist and you can purchase here.
- flip flops - once it hits 70 degrees i practically live in flip flops. while i don't own this particular pair, i could use some new pink ones for spring. does the Easter Bunny occasionally visit adults? (hint hint Tman...)
i'd love to hear what's trending through your style right now.