- identify the pimple
- locate moisturizer
- gently pat moisturizer over the pimple - these tend to be dry (the irony) so moisturizing will prevent those ugly flakes from showing.
- get yourself some Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage - the secret to concealing pimples.
- pat onto zit using your ring finger for delicate application.
- apply foundation to your entire face - when applying over the biggest zit ever, use a stippling motion rather than rubbing it in.
- pat a finishing powder over pimple to 'set' concealer. this will help keep the concealer from rubbing off and improve the concealment of your biggest zit ever.
and in case i haven't hit it home yet your pimple will forever be concealed.