Trending Products June by blushingbasics featuring a sparkly nail polish
June is here and with school officially out for summer it is lazy days for this mama. here are some of the products trending through my beauty and wardrobe routines for this month. it's all about being easy.
- MAC Hey, Sailor! Suntint. this product is super glossy gives you a finished look without the work. plus, the SPF is just what the doctor ordered for protecting my precious pout.
- Tarte Cheek Stain in Dollface is my LOVE for cheek stains. great color, melts into your skin and leaves just the right amount of highlight. thank you Tarte!
- Essie Polish. my Mademoiselle and Brooch the Subject are keeping me on trend. natural and nude.
- Cole Haan aviators = cool. (at least i like to think i am...)
- cut off denim. a staple of mine for summer except i couldn't find any pictures of knee length cut offs. does that mean i'm not stylish or that Polyvore wasn't made for moms?
- Target Mossimo Tee. i would live in these white t-shirts all summer. they're bound to go on sale for $5 a tee, and when they do i'll be buying 3 or 4.