i have been a bit obsessed with this Hard Candy palette lately but that could be due to the fact i have been lusting after a Naked (by Urban Decay) palette for so long i have finally found a dupe that won't cost me $50.
hint: if anyone is interested in gifting me the Urban Decay Naked palette i won't turn it down.
pictured below is my sworn dupe, the Hard Candy palette along with Walk The Line glitter eyeliner:
i used these to items to create a sparkly holiday eye. the picture above shows the glitter in its full glory however the pictures below don't do that sparkle justice. it is even sparklier in person!
- apply lightest shimmer to the brow bone.
- apply medium brown shade to crease.
- apply Walk The Line glitter eyeliner to entire eyelid.
- with the darkest brown shade, contour the outer corner of eyelid and into the crease.
- dramatic liner and false lashes are a must for this look. sparkle and falsies go together like peanut butter and jelly.