here are some of my favorite items helping me make that gorgeous leap from winter to spring:
- my denim jacket. this item is a must/staple/requirement of any wardrobe. light enough for those warmer spring days but heavy enough to hold in the heat when it is cooler.
- the asymmetrical skirt. this lovely skirt above can found at TopShop and is a great alternative to a maxi for those of us barely passing the 5 foot mark.
- a neon t-shirt, or in my case, 4 neon t-shirts. they add such a brightness to cool winter wardrobe tones and wearing them takes me back to 2nd grade with my rolled socks and Keds.
- NYX butter gloss is my numero uno gloss for the moment. the color is not too warm, not too cool, but just right. plus, $5 a pop ain't so bad.
- Mary Kay Cream Eye Color is a quick solution for those moments when you have no time for anything but makeup that can be applied with your fingertips. i call those my 30 second makeup moments.
- CoverGirl outlast stay brilliant nail color. i'll stop shoving my love for this down your throat but if you missed my review, you can find it here.
what are your faves of the moment?