lipstick love notes by blushingbasics featuring a nude lipstick
if you missed the first few love notes of this series you can find them here: foundation, lipgloss, eyeshadow. is it weird that i write love notes to my makeup? sure. but how else can i really explain my feelings for these products? besides, it takes me back to seventh grade where you are passing notes with the boy sitting next you asking 'Do you like me? Check Yes or No'.
- E.L.F. Lipstick - your prices are ridiculously reasonable but sometimes being easy does make you sleazy. i wish you would stick around a little longer but you don't. seriously, this stuff doesn't stick.
- MAC - it's a little embarrassing just how much i love all MAC products. you could call me the MAC makeup stalker. i am constantly browsing their counters, checking their status updates and snatching up every last piece of MAC that i can. creepy but true.
- Tom Ford - you are THE designer of all designers (hello, GUCCI and Yves St. Laurent) and your makeup deserves the hefty price tag. doesn't mean i'll buy you but i'll always loving stare at you with starry eyes.
- Christian Dior - my first Dior lipstick purchase happened when i was 19. i died for their lipstick tubes.
- Revlon Lip Butters - you are the ultimate people person of lipstick. you work the room and you work on everyone.
yes, it is also alarmingly apparent i have an addiction to pink. is there a twelve step program for that?