this post is sponsored by PRIMP & Paula's Choice however all thoughts and opinions are my own. #PowerPrimper #PaulasChoiceSkinCare #PrimplovesPaula
frequent readers of this blog know that i am a perpetual hunter of skincare products. my skin is in constant flux from changing hormones and changing seasons and with each change my needs evolve a bit. with winter ending and spring beginning i need some products that will help soothe the damage done from the dry indoor heat of winter and the harsh cold humid air of the outdoors.
Paula's Choice felt like a great option, many of my girlfriends and fellow bloggers have used their products and have been raving about them for years. i was contacted by a Paula's Choice skincare consultant to help create a custom regime that would work best for my skin. after hearing my needs and my primary skincare concerns they recommended i try the products from Paula's Choice 'CALM' Line including:
1. Calm Redness Relief Cleanser gentle cleanser for normal/oily skin
2. Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner helps balance skin so its oily areas do not worsen. redness is reduced while slightly dry, flaky areas are made smooth and soft.
3. Calm Redness Relief 1% BHA Lotion Exfoliant lightweight lotion texture that works to reveal smooth, clear skin by exfoliating both the skin's surface and inside the pore. because BHA helps reshape the pore lining, it unclogs pores and exfoliates the built up layers on the outside of skin while improving cell turnover rate. the result is healthier, smoother skin.
4. Calm Redness Relief SPF 30 Moisturizer gentle, mineral-based sunscreen for normal to oily skin moisturizes and prevents signs of aging. works well as a makeup base.
1. CALM Cleanser
2. Skin Balancing Toner
3. CALM 1% BHA Lotion
4. Calm Redness Relief Moisturizer for normal/oily skin. Lightweight nighttime moisturizer is designed to hydrate repair for smoother skin.
the products worked great to soothe my irritated skin. i always hit a few speed bumps when starting a full regimen but once you commit to doing it it seems to take no time at all. it felt so good to have my skin taken care of, especially during a time when my skin would normally be stressing out.
Paula's Choice is such a great company to work with. they offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee (within 60 days) they do no animal testing and their products do not contain irritating dyes or fragrances. they are committed to helping people find the best products for their skin and you can receive a FREE personal skincare consult by calling this number: 1-800-831-4088. their products include something for every skin issue, whether it be acne, rosacea, aging or large pores, they treat it all. their website also has a full encyclopedia of advice for every type of skin care concern. Paula Begoun, the founder, is an advocate for truth in beauty, skincare, ingredients and proven research.
for a limited time if you purchase a complete skincare regimen you will receive a free blush contour kit or eyeshadow kit, whichever you prefer. i selected the blush contour kit and it is pictured above. the color options are gorgeous and i love the quality of the pigments. not only is their skincare amazing, their makeup options are pretty great as well. use this link to find out more details: http://primp.in/blushingbasicsspring
as a POWER PRIMPER i am also offering 20% off plus free shipping with promo code PRIMPSPRING. offer expires May 31, 2016.
what is a POWER PRIMPER? check it out by registering at http://www.prettyinmypocket.com/login . you can visit my profile (Blushing Basics) and use PRIMP as a great resource for product reviews, makeup looks, etc.
in addition to all the great deals listed above one winner will win an entire skincare regime valued at over $150. (Open to US / Canadian residents only - Ends 3/31) use Rafflecopter widget below to enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
have you ever tried Paula's Choice Skincare before? if so, what were your thoughts?