today is deemed International Women's Day and in honor of that Mary Kay is hosting Global Makeover Day to kick off the Mary Kay One Woman Can Makeover Contest by attempting to set a world record for the most makeovers done in 24 hours! this record breaking event is being held in three cities across the country and will be livestreamed on www.MaryKay.com. the livestream will showcase live makeovers and share signature beauty looks from Mary Kay's Global Makeup Artist.
to enter the Mary Kay One Woman Can Makeover Contest, contact an independent beauty consultant to schedule your personal makeover or visit www.MaryKay.com for more information. all who enter their personal makeover story have the opportunity to win a $5,000 donation to a favorite charity benefiting women and children.
be sure to check out marykay.com today at 3pm CT for more beauty inspiration from Luis Casco live from LA. you can also follow the fun on Mary Kay's Facebook (facebook.com/marykay) Twitter (@MaryKay) and Instagram (MaryKayUS). make sure you are using the hashtag #MKMakeover
in addition to the awesome-ness above you can also enter to win all of the products Luis Casco uses in his fabulous signature look:
How to get Luis Casco’s Signature Global Makeover Day Look:
· Apply a thick line of Mary Kay Eyeliner in Black along the upper and lower lash lines and blend it out using the Mary Kay Eye Color Brush
· Pat Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Black Pearl over the entire lid and blend into the crease, then apply beneath the lower lashes
· Highlight the brow bone with Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in White Lily and then apply two coats of Mary Kay Lash Love Waterproof Mascara in I ♥ black to lashes
· Contour using Mary Kay Mineral Bronzing Powder in Sandstone, then sweep Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Strawberry Cream onto the apples of the cheeks and blend
· Using fingertips, apply Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Whisper for a stained look
· Finish off with Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss in Cream and Sugar