there is a constant stream of UPS boxes arriving at my door and i get the privilege of testing and trying every new cream/gadget/styler that hits the market. however, when it comes down to it there are a handful of products i would buy and buy again because they are my ultimates. these products never let me down, they consistently get the job done (well!) and perform on all skin types, hair types and skin tones.
- KENRA - the Kenra 25 spray is the ultimate hairspray. it holds hair in place without that hairspray 'crunch', it lasts all day and its smell isn't overpowering. it is the 9 time winner of the Stylist Choice Awards and for good reason.
- Kiehl's - i just can't quit you. i try other skin care lines. i like other skin care lines. at the end of the day i want something comfortable and Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream is my jam. like that worn out pair of grey sweatpants that fits just right and accommodates any amount of weight gain or loss, Kiehl's is the jar i am digging for when i want good skin.
- Make Up For Ever - yeah, yeah, yeah - you've heard it before. i love this stuff. after getting stiletto tips put on my nails for Fashion Week i have gained a newfound appreciation for the HD Foundation + Kabuki brush duo. perfection.
- L'Oreal Voluminous - don't waste your money on anything else. worth much, much more than its $6 price tag.
- Tangle Teezer - when i find something i love i rave about it again, and again, and again! the Tangle Teezer is no exception. brush through tangles with ease, save your hair and skip the pain. i promise, it is a miracle worker.
- MAC Woodwinked - there is a reason this particular shade of brown is the favorite shade of brown for every makeup aficionado. it just works. just the right amount of warmth to it makes the perfect hue for every skin tone. plus, it's a MAC shadow, need i say more?!