- tweezing partner - apply some alcohol or astringent to the end of your cotton swap to clean the brow area before tweezing.
- eyebrow tamer - get those unruly eyebrows whipped into shape by applying a small amount of vaseline to your cotton swab and direct those brows how you want 'em.
- soften your browliner - after tweezing and filling in brows, wipe off any excess with a Q-tip to create a softer look.
- mani must - when giving yourself an at-home manicure, create a "magic wand" polish remover by dipping Q-tip into nail polish remover. instantly removes those unwanted smudges.
- portable makeup brush - rub your favorite eyeshadow onto the end of your Q-tip and place Q-tip in plastic baggie. store in your purse, suitcase, car, for a portable dose of your favorite eyeshadow.
- makeup brush alternative - with precise makeup application, Q-tips are great for softening bright colors, smudging dark colors, and blending multiple colors. plus, their safe for the delicate skin around your eyes.
- concealer wand - apply concealer using a Q-tip instead of your fingers and keep your concealer germ free.
- makeup cleaner - hate it when your eyeshadow has fallout? Q-tips provide a quick fix. simply run the cotton swap under a little water and pick up any makeup that has fallen under your eye or on your cheeks.