if you are new to this blog, here's a little about me:
- i cry a little and laugh a lot. sometimes it's the other way around.
- i love having friends and consider myself lucky for the friends i have.
- makeup is not my life, but it makes my life brighter. i step into a makeup store and my heart skips a beat. my pulse races and my breath quickens. seriously. sounds a little crazy but i have been this way my whole life. advice in life is always, "find a job that you love". i found it.
- i love my family more than anything. i adore them. Tman is hands down, the best thing that has ever happened to me. the other night, he kissed me on the lips and said "i have the greatest thing to ever come out of the Tri-Cities" and he meant it.
- my stats are always improving. the longer i blog, the better response i get from my readers, new and old. thank you!
- i receive positive feedback from the companies who provide me with products to review. i work with some awesome PR people and they have been so generous to continue providing Blushing Basics with products for review. thank you!
- my friends i have made. i love making new friends and i appreciate all of my family and friends who support my blogging habit, as well as refer me to their friends. thank you!
and that my friends, is a year in blogging.
ps. happy birthday to my brother Greg (a day early), to my SIL Stacy Ann, my sweet little buddy Amelia, and hopefully? baby Bowcutt.