don't get me wrong, i love my little kiddos. but when i wake up after falling asleep i have a tendency to turn into Darth Maul:
so here are some tips to make you look more awake and not so sleep deprived:
- to get rid of undereye puffiness, keep some small spoons in the fridge/freezer. when needed place then over your eyes for a few minutes to depuff.
- to get wider awake eyes, concentrate your mascara above the pupils and on the outer corners of the eyes.
- add color to your washed out skin, apply some pink blush to the apples of your cheeks.
- get rid of undereye circles by using some concealer to cover up the dark skin. be careful to not use a color that is too light, otherwise it will be obvious.
- eye drops. not to be overused, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures.