- Project 10 Pan - this is something a lot of Beauty Bloggers and YouTube Gurus try, where they resolve not to purchase any more product until they have used up at least 10 items. hitting "pan" is a term used by glamour girls to describe what happens when you've reached the end of a product:
|i may have hit "pan" but i will use this till there is no shade left to use!|
- i resolve to hit pan on at least 10 products before purchasing any new ones! i will be sure to save the empties of all my MAC products because of their fantastic recycling program that allows you 1 free lipstick when 6 empty product containers are returned to a MAC store/counter. hmmm...maybe we could convince other brands to do this as well. wouldn't you love a new Julep polish if you turn in 6 empty containers?
- my next resolution is to take better care of my skin. i have been wanting the Clarisonic Mia forever and i finally received it this holiday. i always insisted that i would have better skin if i could just use this little beauty:
- this means no more excuses! sleeping in my makeup, not washing before i reapplied, (yes, i am guilty of all of these things) are no longer options in my routine. i want my natural beauty to shine with or without the help of makeup.
because i would like to help you with your New Year's Resolutions, or perhaps you don't need it but would like to gift it to someone else, or even receive it as a Valentine's Day gift (send your husbands over!), i am offering one Blushing Basics reader the chance to win their very own Clarisonic Mia. this is the Nordstrom Holiday Set (shown above) that includes a Travel Bag and Trial Size Cleanser.
how to enter:
- you must be a follower of Blushing Basics. your support of my blog means a lot and allows me to host these amazing giveaways. the more of you who join, the more products i get to give!
- please "Like" me on Facebook. i am trying to make the transition from my personal page to a Business Page. the more "Likes" i have, the more opportunities i receive from cosmetic companies.
- share my giveaway link on Facebook/Blogger/Twitter etc.
- have a friend sign up to follow me on Google Friend Connect. (be sure to let me know their GFC name)
if you have an extra minute, head over to kiki creates and check out my guest post, thanks!