here's an easy guide to help you gauge the color best suited to you.
- those of you with Platinum hair, stay close to your natural brow shade and make sure to avoid any "warm" hues. cool beige's usually work best.
- if you are a Silver fox, stick to ash-blonde shades for your brows.
- if you have Black hair (that doesn't come from a bottle) select deep taupes or browns. they'll look black, but softer.
- if you're a Red head, stick with the rules for light or dark hair, just choose a shade more brown. avoid orange eyebrows at all costs.
- if you're somewhere inbetween, any beige/taupe shade works. avoid choosing a color that directly matches your brow color, rather go several shades lighter. i promise, it will look MUCH darker once applied.