Trending August by blushingbasics featuring citizens of humanity jeans
i've said it before and i'll say it again - my favorite post of the month. i love sharing what items are hitting the scene most, whether it be from my wardrobe or my makeup drawer. the items listed above are the trending cosmetics and clothing of the moment.
- chambray shirt - if you haven't invested in one of these, i would suggest it. we'll be seeing a lot more where this came from in upcoming seasons.
- stella & dot earrings - this isn't the first time these cuties have had a starring role.
- colored denim - i love pairing my chambray with any colored denim. this pair just happens to be my current fave. for tips on how to wear colored denim, check here.
- skinny belts - enough said.
- gold shoes - i couldn't find my exact match in Polyvore, but my gold shoes are getting their fair share of spotlight.
- MAC Casual Color - love this lip and cheek color. makes summer makeup a cinch. here's my t.v. segment on how to avoiding melting makeup.
- Victoria's Secret Bronzer - summer is coming to a close and bronzing is at its peak.
- Tweezerman Tweezers - good brows are the key to no-fuss makeup. for a video tutorial, click here.
- China Glaze Neon - au revoir summer. this is the last time we will be sporting brights for a while.