i love makeup and it was only a matter of time before nail polish joined in on the love notes. this is a way for me to share with you some of my favorite and not-so-favorite love affairs with makeup.
- China Glaze - my love for you will never die. each new collection includes a seasonal have, my mani's are dry in minutes and last for days. i love you.
- Sinful Colors - you are the perfect solution to a polish fling. if i'm in the mood for a color but don't want to commit, $2 is worth the quick fix. no walk of shame necessary.
- Chanel - your colors last and they are some of the most popular. like the BMOC (or in this case Big Polish On Campus) you set the trend for what's cool. your price tag is steeeep but usually worth it.
- Lynderella - the indie polish that everyone is vying to get their hands on. you've kept your edge and make the best and most coveted glitters in the business. is this burning, an eternal flame?
- Illamasqua - love your makeup but your 'rubber' effect polish was a total fail. it is like getting super excited for the big date only to go to Burger King. next time, let's do lunch.