thanks to reader Ashley who requested to know what i consider my makeup bag essentials. here is a list of products that i love, and use, EVERYDAY.
- Shu Uemura Color Atelier - investing in a high quality makeup quad is worth every penny. i use my Color Altelier for shadow and blush, which means i get great color pay off.
- smashbox Contour Palette - contouring is a must for my daily makeup routine.
- MAC Cream Colour - highlighting is just as important and MAC's Cream Colour Base is perfect.
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler - gives those lashes an extra oomph, and works like a charm.
- L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara - it's inexpensive, works great, and washes easily. a trifecta.
- E.L.F. Lipgloss - only a $1 for this gloss, but you go through it quickly. however, it is glossy and lasts long.
- Marc Jacobs DAISY - i LOVE this scent. the travel size allows me to bring it along anywhere.
- Brushes - these are my SEPHORA Limited Edition brushes. my key brushes include a good fluffy face brush, a fluffy eyeshadow brush, a stiff eyeshadow brush, and an angled brush. you can do anything with these four.
- MAC Liquid Line - a small black line makes all the difference. this product is easy to apply, doesn't smear, and the little tub lasts forever.
- MUFE Foundation - there are a lot of foundations i like, but this foundation i LOVE.